Saturday, October 17, 2009

FOUND METAL EAGLE SCULPTURE

 During my senior year of high school in 2004, my parents and I spent eight long months scrounging through local dump sights, and scrap yards, finding metal to weld onto this eagle sculpture. As we worked it slowly kept growing from its original four foot tall design to a monstrous eight feet tall, with a twenty one foot wing span, and probably weigh just under two tons.
  Here is a picture of the eagle out front of my high school where it was on display for nearly five years.

  $25,000 shipping- hope you have a big truck.

1 comment:

  1. Unbeleivable Shane. I have followed your father's work for years and have my Moonlight Chronicle books which i carried for a while in my purse everywhere i went as sorts of bibles on how to live a happpy simple life. you seem to have picked up his spirit and are soaring

    ReplyDelete